Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ruffled Ribbon Card


Today on Splitcoast Ways to use it challenge was all about Ribbon. I tried a new method for me I call it ruffled ribbon. I applied sticky strip tape to the whole length of the ribbon then ruffled it when I applied it to the card. By pinching and pleating it. Remember when you do this to cut about 3" more ribbon then the length you are covering. I also wanted to stamp up a card with another retiring set I have for sale. Check out previous post for sale prices. I used True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp paper and ink. Some shading on the flower with true thyme marker.

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

I just love how the ribbon is on this card. It IS a small world. It's always fun to find new crafty friends near home.

Anonymous said...

Wanda, What's your email address?

laurabarefoot@hotmail.com