Saturday, July 7, 2007

Joy Fold Card



I put my Joy Fold card on today. This card was fun to make. I was challenged by an awesome blogger beate on her blog Fresh & Fun. She has a wonderful site I have been checking it out each day and trying new things.



Now for this card once you get the folds down the rest is anything goes. After adding the front tab with my window punch the front flap stays closed and is easily flipped open to the inside of the card. I left the inside blank for now. I used the "looks Like Spring" set from Stampin up, So Saffron Card stock, Celery designer paper with so saffron, and a touch of regal rose ink on the front flower. I used olive green ink also.

Happy Stamping everyone.

6 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great take on Beate's challenge!

I just love the way you've decorated all the inside too

Laura Evangeline said...

Guess what!? You've been added to my Blogger Roll! I just love your site!

Laura

Anonymous said...

This looks wonderful! Thanks for your kind words and for trying out the challenge! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

Shannon McGann said...

I love your colours! Beautiful card!

Heather P. said...

Very pretty! Great job with the sketch. :)

Corie said...

Love your card. Great colors.