Tuesday, July 3, 2007

nice and easy notes



Nice and Easy Notes was one of the first stamp sets I purchased when I became a demostrator. I have not used it in a while and after cleaning out my stamps and gathering my retiring stamp sets all together. I decided to stamp the Nice and Easy images one last time for a quick stash so when I need a quick card.



I also made up a Thank you card using this set. I also used the color challenge colors fron the cc121 splitcoast challenge today.



Chocolate chip, pretty and pink with old olive. I used the designer series paper Petals & Paisleys new in the SU catalog and colored in the tulips with chalk and a blender pen. It still needed somethink else so I did faux stitching with my white gel pen and added a clear and pink button.



Enjoy

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

With all the new products out there it is so easy to fall into the trap of only using the new stuff. It is great to see a card with an older image! You certainly gave it new life here!

StampOwl said...

Hi just discovered your blog. I have tagged you on my blog: http://stampowl.blogspot.com

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love the colours