Friday, July 6, 2007

New Catty Lovely as a Tree


As I said before Lovely As a Tree is my favorite stamp set. When I first saw this card on page 107 in the new catalog I loved it. so when the challenge today on Splitcoast was to case a card from the new catalog I new exactly which one I wanted to make. The stamp is inked up with markers directly to the stamp. Very pretty. I did not put a greeting on the card I will add one later, I'm not to sure how I will use this card yet.

Good evening to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wandaa the color is beautiful. I have really been enjoying reading your blog. I also told a friend of mine about your blog and she wanted me to pass your site on to her. She is really enjoying making cards now. I am going to try and invite her to come with me to your workshop on 7/14/07. Thanks for posting all your ideas.

Cathi Smith