Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Retired Stamp Sets 50% off

Hello to everyone here is my retired stamp sets list. I am selling these sets at 50% off. Some sets are brand new in plastic case and some are gently used. These sets are on a first come bases. Let me know which ones you want and I will reserve them for you. Then send me an email with you mailing address for shipment.
Wow, there are many great sets on this list.

Retiring Stamp sets

Festive Four $6.00
Holiday Cut Outs $10.00
Greeting For all Reasons $15.00
Birthday Best $7.00
Tags & More $10.00
Nice and Easy Notes $14.00 (sold)
Little Hellos $10.00
Love Ya Bunches $9.00
All the Best $10.00
Watercolor MInis $9.00
Fresh Flowers $13.00
Burst into Bloom $7.00
Spring Garden $13.00
Flower Filled $13.00
Stippled Stencils $6.00
Natural Beauty $10.00 (SOLD)
Bold Butterfly $15.00 (sold)
Around & About $6.00
By Design $8.00
Itty Bitty Border $7.00
Fresh Fillers $6.00
Alaphbet Stew $13.00 (SOLD)
All Year Cheer I $15.00
Elegant Greeting $14.00 (SOLD)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI !
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR ELEGANT GREETINGS STAMP SET. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT pnablo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

HI AGAIN
COULD I ALSO BUY YOUR BOLD BUTTERFLY STAMP SET.
pnablo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am interested in the All Year cheer I, I have two of those sets, I believe the ones I have are II, & III. My Email is myoung1@ns.sympatico.ca

Unknown said...

i would like to buy the nice and easy notes stamp set.

please contact me at:
glendaerlewine@msn.com

adh said...

If it is still available I would like to purchase alphabet stew.
Thanks,
amyhaskedakes@gmail.com