Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Stampowl. this should be fun.



1) I must post 7 random things about me.



1. My favorite color is Green

2. Besides stamping my second passion is crochet.

3. I love to sing Karaoke.

4. I am hooked on the DIY channel.

5. I do my most creative stamping around midnight.

6. Besides being a Stampin Up demonstrator I am a consultant for Beauticontrol Cosmetics

7. My favorite stamp set is "Lovely As a Tree" from Stampin up.



2) Tag 7 other bloggers:

I have not been a blogger very long. Here are 7 sites I have found lately. These people amaze and inspire me. Please take a minute or two and check out their sites.



1. Diaries of a Stamper
2. Bellawillow
3. The Stampin Soldier
4. Stamperosity
5. My stampin' Spot
6. Silver Stamping
7. Stamp a little Love Baby

3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here.
4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged

No comments: