Monday, October 1, 2012

Flying High Happy Birthday

The Simple Salutation Challenge this week was to use transportation on your card for example, planes, trains or cars.  I went straight to my MDS2 program and downloaded a little plane which I colored red and hide punches behind the windows to add some more  color.  The clouds are punch from the scallop oval layered with bashful blue card stock and run through the big shop with the polka dots embossing folder.  My greeting today is the "Happy Birthday" from the Background Fun stamp set by Mark's fines Papers.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The pilot in me (I fly single engine planes) likes this card. Thanks for entering Mark's Finest Papers (MFP) Simple Salutations Ch#12 Vehicle: Planes, Trains & Automobiles.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess